The Virginity Test - Lovely Sharma | Tape A Tale | Hindi Storytelling

This is Kalindi's story

Who inadvertently, taught me a lot It happens when a girl's entry into your life

To which your mother says, learn something from her Be like her. It must have been only 2-3 months since she shifted One day just while talking, mother said that Manoj had brought a proposal and Kalindi is getting married next month I was like, what? No! What is her age? She is as old as me., right?

Mujhe taarekhe yaad hai. 28th March, 2017. Kalindi got married, I didn't have much interaction with her And it wouldn't happen either because of my mother's taunts

Had created a distance, a soft rivalry Not much interaction yet I had a soft corner for her

because all the wedding functions took place at home 30th March, 2017 I returned home and Kalindi was sitting there And I was shocked as soon as I saw her Hairaan.

Her in-laws threw her away from their house On the third day of marriage She was sent away on the 3rd day of marriage! My reaction was also the same I had just entered the house, I looked at my mother

She was crying in the arms of Vibha aunty Everyone had gathered, that on the 3rd day the bride has returned in this condition. Mother looked at me and said, you go inside I said hmm, shook my neck and went in Why? I had the same question, why?

What happened that she was hit so much and sent away She was a new bride Everyone tried a lot To make Kalindi understand Everyday someone would come to make her understand

To tell her what went wrong and what's right. I still didn't know the reason. No one felt the need to tell me either Maybe because it wasn't my age to understand Or maybe they thought that I won't be able to understand

Just like that 15 days passed After which my mother was talking to my father I heard that tomorrow Manoj uncle, a few relatives and you go to Kalindi's in-laws, and talk to them

about taking her back as mistakes tend to happen Talk to them and find some solution How can a relation end like this, they don't end this way Next day, they went I was at home that day

I didn't have the courage to ask Kalindi It was just 13 stairs but i didn't have the courage to climb them up and ask Kalindi what had happened They returned back in the evening. There was hope in my eyes that maybe a good news would come that would solve everything

This situation at home since the past few days will all be fine Maybe I won't have to see her tears anymore They returned home. Vibha aunty had a white bedsheet She came and started yelling what not

She said whatever came to her mouth and didn't even see who was before her and how it would matter on what she was saying She yelled a lot on Kalindi And even said that it was good that earlier

girls were killed. It was better to have none than to have a daughter like you I shouldn't have had a daughter It would have been good if you also died with your father

Mother told Kalindi to take her upstairs and handle Kalindi took her upstairs and there were still noises coming Very loud voices My mother ran up and so did I Just to see that nothing goes wrong.

I still didn't know what had happened Vibha aunty didn't stop at words She even raised her hand on her

Even after so much had happened, kalindi was just suffering and crying. Mother told me to take Kalindi down while she handled it there I got her down, made her sit on bed and have water

and asked her if she was alright she didn't say anything After some time, I asked her if she could tell mewhat exactly happened She said that I didn't bleed I said, what? I didn't get you Before she could tell me, my mother came down

She told Kalindi to go up and handle and it'll all be fine Brushed her hand on Kalindi's head and she went up Mother told me to stay away from this I agreed For around 6 months, her case went on

and she got divorced. The story's over. Oops! I forgot to tell you about the main character The most important character in this story was during Kalindi and even after her, the society. Society. Our constitution might as well tell us about our right to education, speak, live and listen but Society!

Society will tell you about what you have rights to and what you don't have rights to. Kalindi's in-laws left her because she was not a virgin. Sex before marriage?! Sex?!

How shameless! Now she's a daughter without a father, this had to happen Now send girls out more often Educate them more now Make them do jobs In India, there are more than 400 ways of knowing whether you are a virgin or not.

Even today, in many villages the tests are adopted, among which one of them is white sheet test. If you don't bleed on the first night of your marriage Then you, according to the society are not capable of getting the character certificate.

You will not get that validation. The question isn't if you're a virgin or not The question is if you're pure or not. You know our entire life, good daughter, good sister, good wife good friend, good lover,

goes by in just being 'good' and in every relation we just try to be good no matter what and we forget that realtionships may come and go we first had to be a good human.

We couldn't make anyone happy No one could ever be satisfied with us Not family, friends, relations or lover Nor friends nor the society And not even this world. This nose, This nose will be cut if you do anything that the society didn't agree to.

Kalindi was never my enemy. But today I say that she was definitely my friend Because she taught me that someone's opinion can never be your character I felt good that she fought for herself what the truth was, who knows Par haan, priye aadarniey samaaj Mai tumse kehna chahti thi 

please google that there are many reasons to why hymen breaks